Our Intellectual Property Services are:
1. Logos and Design Creation.
Our main offers are the START and the ADVANCES packages:
The "Advanced package" includes: business card design; letter heading design; envelope design; offer design; seal design; automobile sticker design; identity handbook, website production with 5 pages, contact form, photo gallery).
Logo & design creation service is offered to those who:
- have a name/logo/verbal trademark and need a trademark design to differentiate from other trademarks;
- have a business and need a trademark for products and/or business and would like to start the registration procedure with a team who would coordinate very well in order to produce registrable logos and designs;
- advertising agencies who would like to use our services.
Our advantages are:
- we are one-stop shop: we will create and then register the trademarks for you in the desired countries. Our purpose is to create registrable trademarks. We have access to databases in all the countries of your interest;
- experience: we know how to differentiate your trademark through design and words from other trademarks.
2. Besides free listing services on this website, we offer full range of trademark, design and patent services, worldwide and domain names services:
- trademark search and trademark registration worldwide, design search, design registration, patent search, patent registration;
- trademark transfer services, as well as design and patent trasfers, worldwide.
3. Trademark watch.
4. Trademark oppositions worldwide.
In order to cancel the newly filed trademarks, which are identical or similar to yours and to oppose to them during the short opposition time, we may represent you in the opposition procedures.
5. Trademark refusals in all WIPO countries.
Trademark Refusal Assistance for international trademarks (WIPO trademarks) on national level.
6. Trademar renewal services.
7. Patent annuities payment.
8. Patent Validations of European (EPO) Patents on national level.
The Patent Validation will assist you to validate the patents in EPO member states in due time.
9. PCT Patents - entering into national phase.
Entering the national phase of PCT (WIPO) patents in the designated countries.
10. Patent Translations.
Patent translations services for patent national filing, validations of European (EPO) patents for entering the national phase in PCT (WIPO) patents
8. Intellectual Property litigation:
- Trademark litigation. Trademark protection needs the experience of a specialized patent attorney who is also a litigation attorney and usually refers to trademark opposition in trademark registration procedure or to litigation in trademark infringement. Litigation usually refers to trademark opposition and cancellation in court, to trademark infringement, unlawful competition, counterfeit, request of repair of material and moral damages.
- Industrial design litigation. Industrial design litigation is the design protection by specialized design attorneys, (a design attorney is a patent attorney who is also a litigation attorney, and is specialized in industrial design law), by means of legal letters, according to industrial design law and of design litigation court cases.
- Patent litigation. Patent litigation is conducted usually by a patent attorney who is also a litigation lawyer. Patent protection is done by drafting and sending legal letters and by obtaining damage restoration in patent litigation court cases, related usually to defending patent rights, cancellation of patents, patent infringement court cases and unlawful competition.
- Copyright litigation. Copyright litigation is conducted by means of drafting a legal letter and/or a claim for damages, in order to protect copyright in copyright infringement litigation.
- Domain name disputes. Domain infringement litigation (also known as uniform domain name dispute resolution, domain name dispute, domain name infringement, ICANN dispute) is handled by patent attorneys, specialized in domain infringement litigation and consist of legal letters, cancellation of domain names and defense litigation, usually in domain names vs. trademarks and/or copyright.
9. Due diligence for intellectual property services, which meand checking and reporting that may contain information related to:
- the legal status of a trademark;
- existence and chances in litigation cases, related to trademarks, desings, patents, domain names.
- trademark, design, patent, domain name valuation;
- notoriety of certain trademarks.
8. Tax optimisation through intellectual property registration in low tax jurisdictions.
Royalties are the payments of license fees by one individual or entity to another for the use of intellectual property:
1. patents that protect inventions or new processes;
2. trademarks that relate to the names of products or services;
3. industrial designs that relate to the shape of the product or the packaging;
4. copyright, which reffers to any original creative idea expressed in words or pictures, image rights etc.
IP can be transferred from a highly taxed company to a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), situated in a low tax country, for tax-friendly subsequent resale or licensing to the home country and/or other countries. As such, the bulk of the profits arising from the utilization of the IP is realized outside the originator's country with minimum tax implications, although exit taxation in the country of the originator/transfering company always deserves consideration. Royalty payments are often subject to withholding taxes. Therefore it is of big importance that the jurisdiction where the SPV is set up maintains a good network of double tax treaties, which can lead to reduction of or even exemption from such taxation over payments made to the SPV. Examples of suitable jurisdictions are Cyprus, Malta and the Netherlands.
9. Intellectual Property Attorney Directory with free registration - LEXTORIA.COM.
If you have any questions, please contact us: email: office@globalIPmarket.com, email@example.com or mobile no.: + 442071486046.
Global IP Market Team
Intellektus Network LTD